Executive Vice President of Financial Operations
Mr. Kessler has been with the organization for more than 25 years, overseeing and managing the three companies’ financial teams. Mr. Kessler focuses on securing financing for projects and oversees the financing and accounting aspects of each project’s full life cycle from inception through disposition. Mr. Kessler is also a key advisor and member of the Executive Management team and shares responsibility in supervising the organization’s insurance and risk management departments, personnel assessment, and allocation of financial resources.
Mr. Kessler was an officer of the Queens Bronx Builders Association for many years and more recently served as a director on the New York/New Jersey Commercial Client Advisory Board for Capital One Banking group representing tristate real estate construction companies.
Community and Industry Involvement:
- Currently serves as the President of Jewish National Fund’s Long Island Board
- Co-chair of JNF’s corporate campaign for its National Conference in NYC in September 2016
- Member of the JNF’s Go North and Israel Heritage Task Forces.
- Served as the immediate past President of the Dix Hills Jewish Center
- Vice Chairman of Parker Jewish Geriatric’s Associate Board
- Vice President of the Long Island Chapter of the American Jewish Committee.
Mr. Kessler graduated Cum Laude from SUNY-Albany’s Business School with a B.S. in Accounting. He is a member of the NYS Society of Certified Public Accounts, and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Executive and Senior Management Team
Jeffrey E. Levine
Chairman of Douglaston Development LLC, Levine Builders, and Clinton Management LLCView Bio
Executive Vice President of Financial OperationsView Bio
Vice President of OperationsView Bio
Vice President, Director of FinanceView Bio
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKET RATE OPERATIONSView Bio
Director of New ConstructionView Bio
Administrator to PresidentView Bio
Vice President – Risk Management and InsuranceView Bio
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCESView Bio
©2022 Clinton Management. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top of Page